Data that Our Website will Collect
- Demographic Information
- User Name
- Email Address
- Contact Details/ Social Media Profile Links
- Survey Responses
How We Use the Data
Every data information that Valley social mag takes has a specific purpose. Our website makes use of every data that they collect from the clients. Our website will use your data in the following ways;
- The data is vital for the internal user database.
- Our website uses the data from the clients to improve the existing services and develop new services basing on consumers’ interests.
- When our website will have some offers, discounts, special offers, and any other service, the site will contact the clients through emails regarding the discount. It qualifies the need for contact information.
- Valley social mag uses the data from clients to do market research through surveys. The data information will be effective in structuring companies’ efforts.
- Our website will be using the information from the users utilizing surveys to customize the site experience in favor of users. The primary focus is to tailor their services to meet the customers’ demands.
Our website understands the importance of data security, and we protect our clients from any cyber crimes. We protect your data from any external or questionable access. In physical, digital, or operational procedures, the website prioritizes clients’ data security by ensuring no leakage.
If you are not okay with cookies, you can always explore your browser settings and reject cookies. However, the website might not work in some cases when you reject cookies. Cookies improve the clients’ experience, and you will not like to miss this. If you intend to have better service, then you should not think of turning off cookies.
Users Under 18 Years
Underage users do not have permission to access the information of the site. All the regulations adhere to the child online privacy act of 1998(COPA). The user below 18 years does not have permission to access this site information. You should be aware of the prohibited activities when you are browsing the site.
Links to Other Sites
Personal Information of the User
Our website will not share Personal Information with third parties except instances of express orders from law enforcement agencies. Valley Social mag always protects the consumers, and clients’ personal data and will only be used when promoting products. It may also be helpful when surveying to improve the user experience.
Our website may provide you with a copy of your data according to the privacy act 1998. You will incur a small fee, and you can get that by contacting us from our contact center. You can also send a request for correction if you feel that your contact information has discrepancies.
Google Adsense cookies and Dart cookies
Valley Social Mag Query Page
Our website accepts all manner of queries from clients, interested parties, and customers. You can post your query through our website’s query page. Visit our website, and record your query. Our technical team will reach back to you at a convenient time.
Revision of the Policy and Changes
Every policy issues are under the absolute control of the website. The revision of the policy is subject to valley social mag, and we may not notify you whenever we make changes to our policies. Every change is dynamic and in real-time. Clients are advised to check for the updates from the website, and they should not wait for the email notification because our website will not do that. You can always check the policy of the website from time to time to get new updates.
08 August 2021.